Tuesday, June 20, 2017

'CRAIGSLIST' & OTHER PARASITES WHO USE THE HOMELESS - USUALLY RICH GUYS

Naming names. I'm tired of getting screwed over. These greedy & cruel predators need stopped. What they have been doing to me and other desperate & poor people is disgusting and likely CRIMINAL.
  • JUNE - JULY 2019 - CHAD KECK, JAI MAO & 'MARGARET SUTTON'

MY CURRENT NIGHTMARE...


MAY TO JUNE 2017 - Burke Hovde
Here's an email (in blue) I just sent on 6/20/2017 to the local assessors office & news media (no response from those libtards, ever!):

Subject:
This pompous, cruel con-artist is planning to build a cabin/ADU without a permit.
To: assessor@whatcomcounty.us
CC:
tips@komo4news.com, newstips@kirotv.com, newstips@seattletimes.com, news@seattleweekly.com, newsroom@bellinghamherald.com, caleb.hutton@bellinghamherald.com, editor@bbjtoday.com
______________________________________
(message body)
Burke Hovde
1318 Bonanza Way
Bellingham, WA
360-920-2741
bhovde@hotmail.com
hovdeinternational@hotmail.com
(He has other properties, boats, etc.)

Hello,

I am a local Bellingham homeless man with a background in architecture & construction. Occasionally, I get odd little labor jobs where I barter my services for housing, food, etc. Recently, I agreed to design a "Tiny Home"/Cabin (A.D.U.) for a local professional. He has an existing "barn" in the rear of his property that he asked me to demolish, salvage as much as possible, then build the ADU that I designed for him. He said he has other work on other buildings as well. It would have been months of work for me. He also said he was willing to finance & partner with me to start building my "Tiny Home" designs.
He told me that I could sleep on his old dilapidated boat during the design phase, then later to his moldy passenger van (on his property) while doing the demo/construction work. He agreed to pay me in cash. I got paid for the drawings, drawn out over a month, keeping me from getting ahead. He wanted the copyright for future production of my design.

He knew that I had medical conditions that required regular food, hydration & MMJ (hypoglycemic, chronic pain & more). I rarely had any money, which I desperately needed for bus fare to the food bank, public restrooms, etc. When I ran out of money & food, he refused to help me at all. I had to walk to town several times, as well as to take a shower & do laundry, all while carrying a heavy backpack & duffle bag. After walking for over 8 hours in one week, my boots literally started falling apart, my socks got soaked and I was drenched in sweat.

Meanwhile, he and a friend were making regular trips to the Bellingham Waterfront Granary Building to bring back old timber from the Granary demo/remodel. I told him I wanted to acquire a lot of that old timber to build myself and other homeless people Tiny Homes. He asked me to get him the contact info for Louis Parr (Harcourt). Since I had worked for Louis, I had his contact and shared it with Burke, hoping I would get some of that wood. Burke told me he lied to Louis, saying that he was building homes for the homeless (no kidding!). He also told me he tried to sell Louis/Harcourt his security business products. Louis bought Burke's lies and gave him a LOT of that beautiful old timber to use for his luxury ADU, not the homeless.

After Burke got the completed PDF-format drawing package from me, I got other potential offers, so I decided not to sell him the copyright. He then stopped all work, allegedly because I refused to do demolition work while wearing unsafe, torn, open-toed boots and while too weak from lack of food. He said "I'm not sure what else I can do for you. Work each day and get paid. Its pretty simple." I needed food desperately, but he refused to give me bus fare, even after I was stuck in his passenger van for three days, nauseated & weak. He told me to go to the hospital if I was sick. This morning, I demanded he return me to town because I was not going to work for him under these slave-like conditions. He agreed and drove me to Bellingham with my belongings.

So, after more than a month of living in moldy, deplorable conditions with little food, I have been thrown back onto the streets. My old campsite (in the woods) was torn down because I had a bright future ahead of me. It was all a scam! I literally have no clean clothes, food, money or a place to sleep at night. All of my gear is stored outside of Bellingham & I can't afford the bus there daily to get my camp gear. Now, I'm left to wonder the streets at night with nothing but the clothes on my back. My feet are getting destroyed wearing rubber and leather rain-gear boots since my hiking boots fell apart. This guy is a heartless bastard, like so many on Craigslist who take advantage of the poor and desperate.

Kevin Wright
Homeless Architectural Designer/Carpenter

  • APRIL 2015 - Isabelle Lafforgue - Chehalis, WA

Below (in blue) is an email from a woman who responded to my Craigslist post back in 2015. She lied through her teeth. She was desperate for me to come to her remote property, finish the interior of a cool cabin on her property & many other projects. We emailed each other a few times & she said she would come to Bellingham & pick me up... immediately! It was already late evening. She drove up here, picked me up & we drove back to her place, arriving at roughly 4am.
I was in bad shape, unclean, bearded, hardly the picture that she saw of me on my Craigslist post. She was nervous about that, but I convinced her it was the same guy. She kept looking at me suspiciously. I was in no way interested in her physically (she reminded me of "granny" on Beverly Hillbillies). She said, in a thick French accent, if she had made a mistake... "Oh well, "today is a good day to die." 

Now I was suspicious. I was dehydrated, exhausted, sleep-deprived, hungry (low blood sugar) & in extreme pain from rough living on the streets. I really needed this huge break. She offered me a smoke which I desperately needed. Within minutes, I was STONED like never before. Went to the bathroom. Got really light-headed & dizzy (likely dehydrated, borderline stroke). Sat down on toilet seat to rest then went to the floor. Sitting on the tile with my chin on my chest, legs extended, in and out of consciousness, I heard what sounded like ceramic breaking. Again. Then again. It was my forehead smashing against the floor... HARD. Thought I heard mumbling words... "Motherfucker!" I finally regained consciousness, cleaned up & went into the living room. She was sitting there, stoic, not looking at me. I told her I passed out and apparently hit my head on the floor. Unfazed or sympathetic, she said casually... "Oh, sorry to hear that." She then gave me bedding and said I could sleep on the floor mattress (her dogs bed) until I moved out to the cabin.

(pictures of my head injury here)

She seemed genuinely concerned about my dire straits & wanted me to relax, heal, eat organic food from her garden (I offered to cook), smoke her POTENT organic medical marijuana & even grow my own.  PLUS, she said a former tenant left her expensive & industrial/commercial framing equipment in one of her outbuildings. She gave me it to me to start another side business. I was in heaven! A few days later she said I couldn't grow MMJ there because it would threaten her license. :/  In one of our many talks while smoking marijuana, she told me that she was molested at 5yo & that "believe me", children are well aware of their sexuality at that age. Yikes!

(The new younger guy arrives with his two small children... my replacement... more on this).
Told to leave. Abandoned in Chehalis, WA during rain with a HUGE backpack & duffel bag, on my BIRTHDAY. Told to walk home or sell some of the MMJ she gave me for bus fare!

Subject: I'm interested in you!
Date:      Fri, 17 Apr 2015 20:13:12 -0700
From:     Lafforgue Isabelle <5de5240eb6d03ae7bc6a05ce0fe49e08@reply.craigslist.org>
To:          gwdzk-4984101107@hous.craigslist.org
Hi,
Location, Chehalis, WA. 5 acre parcel property onto which is an almost livable studio, 200sf:
Needs kitchen counter, shower, hot water heater, and a composting toilet. Has high ceiling, storage lofts, windows, and is well insulated. The property has a large organic garden, two outdoor shelters, (large enough to work under)… and plenty of unfinished projects. Plus a home I am finishing building into which I live. I am a sculptor, 53 year old female, and financially secured at this moment. More so, sometime this fall, I should receive an inheritance. I will then be looking at hiring a competent creative well rounded person… which is not so easy to find. I am a mmj patient, and would be happy for you to grow your own medicine right here, which, should you have a green thumb, could boost up your finances a bit. I healed a cancer on my own. I do not like to cook. I love to write. I am single, planning to remain as such (as I have had all the sex I needed to have). Originally from France, yet I don't drink. Fairly holistic in my life style and as environmentally conscious as I can be. Easy going, compassionate and giving, but also able to cut loose. Since we do not know one another and I do not even know where you are located, the only thing I could offer is to take it a day at a time to begin with, and see if we want another day; After a couple of weeks if we made it that far, we could then talk about lengthier period.

My phone number: 360 262 3045 Isabelle.
http://seattle.craigslist.org/see/rew/4984101107.html

June - July 2014 - Mats Harezlak - Linked to FBI

Supposedly a Structural Engineer who asked me to provide him with Structural CAD Drafting services for a large Custom Home in Mukilteo, WA (Kaufman-Crofton residence) and a Site Plan for Avenue Bread in Bellingham. It was another very stressful period in my life on the streets. I just received word that all of my worldly possessions (in storage in Canada) were being auctioned off). I was really ranting on my blogs and writing letters to media, gov't officials, etc. about my unlawful deportation from Canada. I knew I was being followed by someone "official". That's why I became quite concerned about his temperament, his luxury BMW that seemed to have law enforcement "accessories". He picked me up and took me to Ferndale to a seemingly vacant but new brick commercial/retail building that looked "gov't". The office was empty except for a round table & 2 chairs. We walked through a rear door into an open 2-story "Warehouse". It had a house full of high-end furniture, a classic red convertible corvette or cobra. It looked like it was for "staging" a "Safe House" or something. I looked up and saw a row of clerestory windows (mirrored) & instantly felt like I was being watched. He told me he was storing the furniture/art/car/etc for a friend. He then said he was trying to lease this space because his tenant (FBI) were moving out. Holy Shit!! I was creeped out.

(more on this soon... basically this guy came across as racist (witnessed), pompous, hateful & angry 24/7. He jerked me around, treated me like a dog, lied to me, refused to pay me until I posted his crimes online...
Subject: Structural Drafting
Date: Thu, 12 Jun 2014 23:57:19 +0000 (UTC)
From: Mats Harezlak <mjhpe@comcast.net>
To: sentient.wolf@gmail.com
Kevin,

Thanks for your response. I'd like to meet you to talk more about business. If you have time this weekend that would be great. Let me know.


Mats Harezlak, PE

MJH Engineering PS


360-224-7358 call/text

360-715-3058
October - December 2012 - Doug Karlberg - Bellingham, WA
Similar to above... This guy was another cruel, heartless bastard who used me for my Architectural & 3D CAD skills, then abandoned me in an unpaid hotel room in Birch Bay. More info coming! Hopefully before he gets elected to the Port of Bellingham, District #2 commissioner.

2012 - Jim Cozad (formerly @ Opportunity Council) - Bellingham, WA
Whatcom County Homeless Coalition
   Jim Cozad
   c/o Interfaith Coalition
   1606 Diamond Loop
   Bellingham, WA  98226
   Tel: (360) 676-6482 x5280

Jim was a former department head at Opportunity Council (Homeless Advocate). He invited me into his office several times to 'chat' about getting me help with work, housing, etc. He later asked me to create a website for his Senate run and regularly paid me in desperately needed cash for this work. He and a friend of his (Irene) had started an organization for giving convicted felons a "second chance" at life ("RE-ENTRY" program). This involved purchasing real estate, fixing it up & renting cheaply to these ex-cons. They were seeking PAC money and Jim told me there would be plenty of money to go around, including some to me (made me nervous & suspicious). They invited me to help out because of my extensive architectural & construction knowledge and because I desperately needed housing.

Officially condemned house but still used as temporary housing for 2012 Re-Entry program:
"Haruichi Bearden (ex-con Realtor), Irene Morgan-founder and Jim Cozad-Ex Director during a work/clean up session to ready the house for our clients."
The first house I stayed in (above) was north of Bellingham West of the Guide Meridian on Smith Road. It was a dilapidated house with a flooded cellar/crawl space, dead rats in the attic (next to where I slept), and a lot of unfinished, unsafe & filthy conditions. The felon couple in charge of the house was a black male & his white pregnant wife (they were by far the most responsible). Another guy lived in a 5th-wheel out back (rapist who crudely admitted to me that he liked little girls). The last one had his own room (heroin addict & admitted thief).
It gets a LOT weirder, creepier (intimidation, sexual harassment, threats) & dangerous for me... (more coming).

More Names Coming...


Disclaimer: 
All information not belonging to this blog's author are from the public domain and are used under a "fair use" policy as well as for evidentiary reasons in an ongoing investigation. Links are provided if available.

This blog, and all relative personal information of the author are not for sale, reuse or redistribution without the written consent of the author:
Kevin Patrick Wright (TM) © Copyright April 28, 1964-present

No comments:

Post a Comment