Thursday, December 22, 2016

THE LIGHTHOUSE MISSION - 'COLD WEATHER GUEST'

LIGHTHOUSE MISSION

BELLINGHAM, WASHINGTON

Originally Posted by Kevin Patrick Wright on April 10, 2012 on a Closed Blog
Links will be updated soon.
http://thelighthousemission.org/

Who in the hell celebrates 88 years of anything???  Freemason’s, cults, devil-worshipers, neo-nazis, and others love this number.  Doubt me?…  Google it for yourself.  This sign has been on their building for more than 1 year…  Why??

Official motto:  Restoring lives in the name of Jesus Christ since 1923.”  Really???
23+88= 111 (Sun Worshipers, Occult, Freemasonry)

What is the real purpose of the mission???  Decide for yourself!!!

The saga continues.  Go figure!  Another interesting “thorn” pressed into my proverbial crown by the sadistic and fascist Freemason’s.  So, to recap recent events leading up to this chapter of my life:  after getting kidnapped, hospitalized, molested, robbed, brutally deported and left homeless by Cana-duh and its Stasi border agents, I had nothing but the clothes on my back and $100 in my otherwise empty wallet.  No identification, no spare clothes, no coat, no food, no cancer medication or supplements, and on a cold and damp evening (October 27th, 2011).  U.S. border agents kindly directed me to the nearest walking path into town where I could find food and shelter.  With only $100 to my name, I found the local motel and managed to haggle two nights stay.  This left me with no money for food and since I had not eaten since the previous evenings dinner, I knew things were about to get rough.  The stress alone from my recent psychological and physical torture was enough to make most men weak.  After two nights of motel sleep, emailing (friends, media, and gov’t.) from the local library, and pondering what I could possibly do to get out of this mess, I was forced to make a seemingly radical choice.  Without money or food, I would have to do what I promised myself would never happen to me… I used my last $2.00 in pocket change to take a bus into the next town and check into a homeless shelter.  Bellingham, Washington’s very own “Lighthouse Mission”, run by a former Warden (Ron Buchinkski) and it definitely feels like a prison for the homeless. A cold, concrete-block building reminiscent of some Knight’s Templar stronghold, complemented by its cold and concrete treatment of its so-called “guests”.  The shelter is divided into two classes of homeless;

Cold-Weather Guests

  • Approximately 30-40 or more men and 4-6 women are packed like sardines each night on the cleared “Chapel” floor on lightly-padded floor mats that often only have a 4-6 inch space between them (cold winter months).  The number of “bodies” fluctuates from week to week, usually dependent upon when most of these people get their monthly government checks (SSI, Welfare, etc.).  As soon as they get “paid”, many go on spending sprees, check into motels, or go on drinking/drug binges until the money runs out.  Then “The Mission” gets crowded, only now it’s full of people “off their meds” and full of attitude, depression, etc. for being back in the shelter and out of their comfort zone again.
  • Hurry up and wait, and wait, and wait… Most of the time spent at the shelter, when not sleeping, is spent waiting in long “chattel” lines outside, sometimes in the cold and rain.  During the day, you often have to stop everything you are doing (job searches, interviews, etc.) and rush back to get a good space in line.  Then you are constantly subject to endless trails of noxious cigarette smoke, since nearly ALL of the shelter “guests” and “residents” smoke.  You have to wait in line for an hour or more each evening if you want to be guaranteed a sleeping mat, especially if you want to get a “choice” mat far away from the extremely loud snorers, screaming mental patients, or truly foul-smelling and often gaseous fellow guests.  Even then, it doesn’t mean you won’t get accidentally kicked in the head, have an arm bump you, or have someone nearby listening to loud music or get awaken at 4am by the breakfast shift of “volunteers” who set their alarms, which wake everyone else up… if you managed to get any sleep at all without earplugs or your “happy pills”.
  • Once you are “checked in” one by one (and required to give your SS# each night and have a digital photograph on record), you then must sit or stand in the Chapel for another hour, and then sit through a mandatory Christian service (preaching/singing).  If you “choose” to not attend the preaching service, you must wait outside (regardless of weather) until 9:30pm and hope there is a sleeping mat left for you, otherwise you are turned away to survive on the streets for the night. One of the "Pastors" actually claimed mob ties and made a serious veiled threat to the "congregation" after he claimed rumors of a threat against him. He basically said that if anyone tries anything, they'll regret it. Huh? (friends in low places?). :/
  • No showers or laundry are available to "guests", only to full-time "residents". Since “cold-weather guests” are not allowed to store any of their belongings inside of the shelter, you must carry everything you own outside with you when you go outside.  No lockers are provided for these “guests”, the downstairs homeless – you know… for SECURITY reasons.  After all, this is the very same shelter that once housed the “The Beltway Snipers” who went on a shooting spree around D.C.  So, now every homeless “guest” is treated as if he was a potential “terrorist”.  Security cameras are everywhere, supervisors and front desk clerks act like power-hungry Gestapo, and yet, sly vermin still manage to steal from others, sneak into the kitchen and out the back door, bring in alcohol and drugs, deal drugs, offer prostitution, commit sexual harassment, etc.  Like jail/prison, the stricter the “rules”, the more creative and deceitful the bad guys become — and using internal “snitches” and spies, like the shelter does, ends up putting the “snitches” and spies safety in jeopardy when they are caught or ratted out.
  • Further waiting in line happens before each meal.  This can also be a ‘rat-race’ since a lot of items like deserts, fruits, nuts, etc. are sometimes gone before everyone gets served (often at breakfast).  And the “food” is usually cooked by untrained homeless “volunteers” who don’t always have the best personal hygiene or common sense when it comes to handling food.  Occasionally each week, outside female volunteers or more skilled cooks volunteer and some very nutritional meals are served.  Breakfast, however, usually consists of thick and dry oatmeal, something gray and rubbery they claim is “sausage”, and DECAFFEINATED coffee!  The “sausage” or anything else that doesn’t get eaten, mysteriously appears in lunch or dinner “mystery meat” dishes, often days later.
  • The shelter does not have a “courtesy phone” for guests to call friends or loved ones and no internet connection to allow for other means of outside communications, job-hunting, etc.  Once you are inside the shelter, you feel very much like a prisoner in jail or in military boot camp.  If you are not on government “benefits” and can’t find a job (or no one will hire you because you are “over-qualified”), you are out of luck.
And then… there are the upstairs invitation only” homeless:

Residents

  • Approximately 30-40 men and an unknown number of women “reside” in the upstairs bunk and dormitory style rooms.  Rooms are further separated based on “Special Needs” (mental/psychological issues/medical).
  • Most of the guys get some type of monthly government benefits and a large number of them are on some type of prescription, handed out by staff nightly before bedtime.
  • in progress of completing…….

AFFILIATIONS:

  • Bellingham Food Bank (Rotary Club, Bill & Melinda Gates Foundation)
  • Bellingham’s “Opportunity Council”
  • Lions Club International
  • Catholic Diocese
  • B'nai B'rith

 TRESPASSED FROM THE LIGHTHOUSE MISSION:
So, after dealing with all of the other problems at "The Mission", a known local pimp (working from the mission) was smoking next to me in the front of the line to get into the Mission for the evening (against rules & posted nearby). I asked him if he would mind smoking away from others. He laughed and said "What are you, the fuck'n smoking police?" I told him to read the sign. We exchanged a few choice words and he told me that he would destroy me, that it would take an ARMY of people to pull him off of me. I smiled. He stepped up into my face, spitting as he talked and pressed his nose against mine. Game on!
After being threatened with incarceration by a rude, obnoxious and arrogant Bellingham Police officer ("Oh, you're going to jail!" No, no I'm not, I have broken no law & have video & multiple witnesses to back me up). His partner was cool and cordial. After speaking to witnesses & seeing the video, the Mission had the police "TRESPASS" ME FROM THE LIGHTHOUSE MISSION. The pimp got to stay.

COMMUNICATIONS:

Here is a copy of my email exchanges with the shelters’  Director of Community Services  (Hans Erchinger-Davis) and the  Executive Director  (Ron Buchinkski):
Re: hungry, sick, and very cold – no blanket or sleeping bag, etc…
FROM:     KW
TO:            Hans Erchinger-Davis
                   thelighthousemission@gmail.com
Friday, April 6, 2012 3:55 PM
“our residents need to feel safe.” HAAA!!!  Since when?
I was not the one who started the fight!!!  Yet the jerk who pushed me and put his nose up against my nose and verbally threatened me with violence gets to stay there.  All of the guys who were present when I was assaulted and threatened verified my side of the story to the police.  Does your video have clear audio of the foul-mouthed threats against me???  Not likely… PATHETIC!!!  The double standards and total hypocrisy of the so-called “Christian” mission is so appalling it makes me nauseous.  You allow sleazy pimps, whores, drug dealers, thieves, and worse to get away with sooo much at that place… it makes no sense except when you factor in the “profit” from the people upstairs.  You play a numbers game with peoples lives with little or no concern for people who really need help, albeit temporarily.  I was deported and left with nothing but the clothes on my back, I have prostate cancer and other minor medical issues and now I am on the streets with over 100 pounds on my back and no money.  I refuse welfare or government assistance unlike you and your “guests”.
I am writing a Press Release for the media and hopefully can find a list of all of your sponsors as well, so the mismanagement of donated funds, the hypocrisy, etc. will be exposed.  I have already told one church about what the “mission” is really like behind the scenes.  You do not run a “safe” place, unless you consider that it is a “safe”-haven for drug deals, prostitution, and easy access to “happy pills” from the local pharmaceutical drug “pushers.”  You sit in your comfortable desk, in a comfortable office, with your wide variety of organic coffees on display (probably donated) while “guests” have to wade through urine covered floors, fight off bed bugs, and get verbally or physically assaulted.  You are out of touch with what is going on, especially if you trust Paul.  Lee at least shows some compassion for his fellow man and isn’t on a power trip.
Obviously, I have no intention of ever stepping foot in another “Christian” organization or building.  It’s events like this that make me glad that I finally awoke and gave up my “faith” after 27 years as a “Christian”.
Adios

From: Hans Erchinger-Davis <hanse@thelighthousemission.org>
To: KW
Sent: Friday, April 6, 2012 12:20 PM
Subject: Re: hungry, sick, and very cold – no blanket or sleeping bag, etc…
Hello Kevin,
Your email was forwarded to me. We would like you to be able to stay with us but due to the nature of the fighting you were engaged in and the police involvement, a 30-day restriction from Mission services is pretty standard–our residents need to feel safe. Since we work hard to protect the confidentiality of our guests I can’t speak directly to the disciplinary action of another guest, but do know we carefully consider all the available factors when determining the consequences for such altercations. We also utilize the observations of eye-witnesses and security footage. If finding it difficult to secure shelter in Bellingham I might recommend the Everett shelter.
Kindest regards,
Hans
Hans Erchinger-Davis
Director of Community Services
Lighthouse Mission Ministries
Mail: P.O. Box 548
(910 W. Holly St. — at the corner of F & Holly Streets)
Bellingham, WA 98227

Ph: 360-733-5120, x110
Fax: 360-733-7158
Email: hanse@thelighthousemission.org
Web: http://www.thelighthousemission.org
“Restoring lives in the Name of Jesus Christ since 1923.”

This message is intended solely for the use of the individual and entity to whom it is addressed, and may contain information that is privileged, confidential, and exempt from disclosure under applicable state and federal laws.  If you are not the addressee, or are not authorized to receive for the intended addressee, you are hereby notified that you may not use, copy, distribute, or disclose to anyone this message or the information contained herein.  If you have received this message in error, immediately advise the sender by reply email and destroy this message.
Forwarded message:
From: KW
To: thelighthousemission@gmail.com
Date: Thursday, April 5, 2012 3:28:34 PM
Subject: hungry, sick, and very cold – no blanket or sleeping bag, etc…
Hi Ron,
I’m not sure if you got my email that I sent after midnight last night, but if so, I want you to understand why I was so bitter.  I was obviously extremely upset after having been assaulted by a known loudmouth who openly and arrogantly talks about “pimping” out his girl and other foul topics.  After I defended myself against his assault, Paul kicked me out of the Mission for 30 days.  “Alabama” got to stay, I suppose because he was a “resident” and I was merely a “guest.”  If I had been guilty of a crime, the police would have arrested me.  I simply protected myself from someone who continuously came at me in spite of my repeated demands for him to stay away.  For this, I am spending the night outside in the freezing cold (last night was extremely cold with a low wind-chill).  It is too cold to sleep, especially since I have nothing to sleep on, no sleeping bag, no blanket, no food, no water, no money, etc.  I also still have complications from my cancer recovery and may no longer be in remission due to recently becoming homeless (October 27th, 2011).  I am also going through a major legal battle with the Canadian government for unlawfully deporting me and not allowing me to retrieve my vehicle or everything else I own; after living in Canada for 5-1/2 years.  I would really appreciate it if you could find a way for me to get back into the cold-weather shelter as soon as possible, for my health, safety, and well-being – sleep deprivation and stress can be brutal on an already compromised immune system.I tried to reach Hans by phone but got your voice-mail and I couldn’t find his email address, so I searched for yours.  I look forward to your most convenient and timely response.
Sincerely,
Kevin Wright
The Homeless Architect
______________________________________________________________

UPDATE:

August 1st of 2012
Three employees and/or affiliates of the Lighthouse Mission (including Steve, the new “boss”) just walked into the coffee shop where I often hang out. They all sat down, whispered, looked over at me and glared, then smiled and walked out the door. Earlier in the day, three different “Guests” from the “mission” approached me and asked me where I was hanging out these days. Knowing them and having nothing to fear from them, I told them. Pretty interesting that this group would show up later that evening. I had never seen them there before. The plot thickens! These guys are notorious for having little spies follow people around town. I’m wondering if they had anything to do with the assaults on me by other homeless guys.

______________________________________________________________
Disclaimer: 
All information not belonging to this blog's author are from the public domain and are used under a "fair use" policy as well as for evidentiary reasons in an ongoing investigation. Links are provided if available.

This blog, and all relative personal information of the author are not for sale, reuse or redistribution without the written consent of the author:
Kevin Patrick Wright (TM) © Copyright April 28, 1964-present

No comments:

Post a Comment