Saturday, December 24, 2016

HOMELESS MAN CALLS POLICE - GETS GUNS POINTED AT HIM, CUFFED & BRUISED

I've had many negative contacts with Bellingham Police where I, as the 911 caller was harassed, humiliated, questioned intensely, threatened with arrest, had multiple guns pointed at me, cuffed, injured, "trespassed", etc. Only 3 times, in 5-1/2 years (dozens of calls to 9-11), did I have a very positive response where a calm and rational male officer believed my story after reviewing the evidence. Two arrests of these individuals resulted.

August 29, 2017:
Copy/Paste From my Twitter Account post, the morning after this very bizarre incident w/ BPD:
-Followed, monitored, photo'd &/or provoked lately by cops, liberals/queers, antifa punks, psycho-therapists, old Marines & others. #Weird
-Bellingham cop 'visited' me @ my camp ~12am last night, claimed looking for prowler. Had my shirt off. Shined light, said no camping in park
-Likely texting someone. Boom! Saw another phone light up across park. They converged @ student apts (empty), prowling. Then left. Called 911
 - Eventually slept. Woke up ~4:20am. Looked around. Saw person in all black approaching. I've been assaulted & harassed a LOT at night. Got up
-Knife & flashlight ready. Jewish fml, short blonde hair, glasses. Asked what she was doing. Refused info, shined light in my eyes. She said
-little, evasive. I said she looked like the prowler, cops looking for you. Kept light in my eyes. I did same to her. Took out my phone & she
-QUICKLY flashed her police badge. :/ STUPID!!! I said "good to know". Told her what I saw. Asked if it was her by apartments. "No." She then
-thanked me for calling it in. Told her I wish she had ID'd herself. Scoffed "I didn't want to." Later said sorry & left. Not a lot of sleep.


December 18, 2016:
Guy harasses me, picks a fight with me for no apparent reason. I defend myself, call police, report that I had to pull my knife to get the guy to stop fighting. He left.
Multiple Bellingham police show up, point guns at me, yell at me to get on my face on the concrete, in the freezing rain. Two of them (ironically BOTH females) piled on my legs/knees, hips, back & neck with their knees, cuffed me, took my weapons (all put away safely before they arrived) and my cellphone. The female officer who appeared to be "in charge" was average height/build, appeared to be Jewish and wore rosey-red rimmed glasses. The other female was much taller and heavier, so I'm assuming she was the one who gave me the worst bruise. They sat me on a chair (still cuffed tightly), questioned me, searched my belongings (no probable cause, no warrant, no consent) & the two male officers obviously searched my cellphone ("Contacts" app was open when returned). They couldn't find the guy, so they had nothing left to do but release me. I was ordered to my knees, facing a wall. I was told to NOT MOVE until the police left. I was un-cuffed, told to put my hands on my head, the n they left. My weapons were left on the ground around the side of the building where I was sitting.
(in progress of compiling all facts)
LEFT LEG INJURY FROM MULTIPLE COPS PUTTING THEIR KNEES & FULL BODY WEIGHT ON MY LEGS, HIPS, NECK WHILE CUFFING ME.


July 1, 2015:
This is what happened when a nut-job threatened my life with a gun. He revved his engine from far away, then sped toward me, nearly ran me over with his large 4x4 truck as I was exiting my storage locker at outside gate) at closing time (10pm). He stopped his truck about an inch from my chest. I told him the facility was closing & he has to use his own security code after the gate closes. He leaned out the driver's side window, "racked" a round in his handgun, pointed it at my head & said violently "Get the FUCK out of the way!" I put my hands up high, rotated my body 360-degrees around the passenger side of his truck & said "No problem dude."
He stomped on his accelerator & went inside the storage facility complex. The gate closed & I called the police. They arrived after about 5-10 minutes. The guy in the truck (Jeffery James Hansen) apparently went to his own storage locker, then left before police arrived. I gave my account of the event to police and they caught him nearby at or near a gas station, where I identified him to police. He was arrested, went to jail, but was released quickly. The arresting police officer told me that he charged him with Felony Harassment & expected jail time.
The Whatcom County prosecutor's office refused to file charges as did the Bellingham Prosecutor until I reported this crime to the media and demanded justice. About six months later, Hansen's assigned lawyer (skinny, pompous, smoker) bought me coffee and offered me $50 to make this go away. I wanted to smack him but remained composed and declined his offer, as well as his second offer of $100. I wanted Hansen to pay for his crime and have a mental evaluation. His lawyer smirked and said that won't happen. I left.
Eventually, after numerous emails to the prosecutor & media, I finally received notice that the prosecutor's office would not be charging Hansen, provided he was a good boy for six months (probation?). Below is the police blotter of the incident:






Pathetic! Justice?


Many many more "events" to come (stay tuned!):

______________________________________________________________
Disclaimer: 
All information not belonging to this blog's author are from the public domain and are used under a "fair use" policy as well as for evidentiary reasons in an ongoing investigation. Links are provided if available.

This blog, and all relative personal information of the author are not for sale, reuse or redistribution without the written consent of the author:
Kevin Patrick Wright (TM) © Copyright April 28, 1964-present

No comments:

Post a Comment